This past month has been one of the busiest...
Revising for summer exams as well as January re-takes is so time consuming! However I have managed to squeeze in some treats. Below is the list of my most favourite events from the past month...
1. Watching JESSIE J live on her 'Heartbeat Tour' at Hammersmith Apollo was amazing, inspirational and the most fun I have had in ages. Her voice is captivating and is the only artist I listen to that sounds better live than on the CD. Thank you Jessie
2. Shadowing a BBC Camera man as he films 'The One Show' live in White City. Such an eye opening and motivating experience! Matt Baker also ate my chocolates!
3. Halloween! Dressing up as Harry Potter was geeky but very fun! I was also the only Harry Potter at the 'Film Characters' themed party which was also a bonus! Painting my best friend blue (she was a smurf for the night) also added to the evening's highlights.
4. My univeristy application has finally been sent off. Today I was lucky enough to be invited to an interview at Southampton Solent! Thrilled at the prospect of studying Journalism there.
So this month has been busy but fun at the same time...i've also managed to squeeze in some TV watching....
- the new Misfits on Channel 4. For anyone that hasn't watched any of the series'.. WATCH THEM!
- X Factor! Very different this year in many ways however I think there is some great talent on there. I predict Marcus, Janet or Craig will win!
- I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! I only started watching it last year and thought it was HILARIOUS. Even though there has only been one episode of this series so far, I predict it'll be a good'un
-TOWIE... sad that the series is over :( but the christmas special will be hilarious, as will the fourth series...can't wait
And some music.....
- Rizzle Kicks..love them
- JESSIE J (of course) heard some of her new stuff on tour so been listening on YouTube and will hopefully get her platinum album soon!
- Rihanna is amazing at the moment, especially 'We Found Love'
- Beyonce's new songs 'Countdown' and '1+1' I think are amazing
AND, I am looking forward so much to CHRISTMAS! Not long now, can't believe how fast this year has gone and how much has changed
Promise to post some more news soon xxxx